PEI, PEOZ and PEI based block copolymers
The success of polyethyleneimine (PEI) as a nonviral-based gene delivery vector
Linear Polyethylenimine, Poly2-ethyloxazoline having repeating unit composed of the amine group/Oxazoline group and two carbon aliphatic spacer.
- PEI has a high charge density, enabling strong interactions with negatively charged DNA
- PEI based block copolymers able to self assembled structure
- PEOZ is amorphous and water soluble with good temperature stability
- Biocompatibility, no accumulation in tissue, and rapid clearance from the bloodstream
- Adhesion promoter in coatings.
- Chemical Development & Manufacturing
- High Potent API
- Continuous Flow Chemistry
- Formulations Development & Manufacturing