Polybutadiene-block-polyethylene oxide copolymer (PBD-b-PEO)
PBD-b-PEO is true amphiphilic block copolymer, produced by anionic polymerization & consisting of a hydrophobic (PBD) and a hydrophilic block (PEO). n = butadiene content, m = total polybutadiene content, m = polyethylene oxide content.
- Ability to form self-assembled morphologies.
- Having a PEO water-soluble block comprise a special and interesting category
- PEO is a crystalline, neutral, and biocompatible material.
- PBD can make the dual interaction (covalent & non-covalent) with drug moiety.
- Chemical Development & Manufacturing
- High Potent API
- Continuous Flow Chemistry
- Formulations Development & Manufacturing