Current Openings - Legal Department
Position Title : Legal Executive
Education Qualification : LLB / LLM
Experience : 1 - 3 years post-qualified experience in corporate
- MS Office (esp. Word & Excel, PowerPoint),
Competencies / Skills
- Drafting Legal Documents.
- In-depth knowledge of legal concepts, contractual terms and constructs.
- Deep sense of ownership and ability to work seamlessly within a team.
- Good analytical and comprehension skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and high degree of awareness to be able to face client, suppliers, internal stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented and analytical minded.
- Take care of Reviewing and Initial Redline of Confidentiality Agreement, Financial Documents, commercial agreements, etc. on behalf of the organization or along with other stakeholders and secure favorable positions for the organization.
- Ensure high quality levels in legal documentation and Contract Management.
- Manage end-to-end contract lifecycle management activities, including recording fully executed agreements into contract database, managing renewals, extension, negotiation, amendments and termination of contracts etc.
- Provide information and documentation for reporting purpose.
- Support the lead in implementing and sustaining processes for efficiency and effectiveness.
*Candidate can apply once for single location