- Our EOU unit certified by ISO 14001:2004
- Our R&D Centre is approved by DSIR, Govt of India on 19.01.2011
- Our facility is audited and approved by PMDA-Japan on 25.01.2011
- Govt. of India 'Best Entrepreneur Award'.
- Karnataka State Govt. 'Best Entrepreneur Award'.
- ‘Star Export House’
Status from Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt.
- 'cGMP' Certificates from
W.H.O. for 20 API's
- 'Outstanding Industrial Award'
from Indian Junior Chamber.
- APIs Registered in Taiwan, Russia, Ukraine and Japan.
- 'Certificate of Suitability' obtained from EDQM for Ambroxol HCl, Ticlopidine HCl, Buflomedil HCl, Carboplain, Oxaliplatin and Gemcitabine HCl.
- An improved process for the preparation of Irinotecan HCl Trihydrate (WO/2006/016203)
- Novel intermediates for the preparation of Camptothecin analogues (WO/2008/035377)
- Process and intermediates of 2,2' Difluoronucleosides (WO/2008/026222)
- Improved process for high purity Anastrozole (WO/2007/105231)
- Process and intermediate of Letrozole (WO/2009/078036)
- Design, Synthesis and Intermediates of substituted 1,2,4-Triazole [3,4-B]-1,3,4-Thiadiazoles (2313/CHE/2009)
- Novel Polymorphic Form of Bortezomib (160/CHE/2010)
- Filed ASMF/EDMF of Gemcitabine HCl over 27 EU countries and DMF filed in TGA, Medsafe, Swissmedic, Health Canada, etc.
- Filed ASMF/EDMF of Irinotecan HCl Trihydrate HCl over 27 EU countries and DMF filed in TGA, Medsafe, Swissmedic, Health Canada, etc.
- Filed ASMF/EDMF of Oxaliplatin HCl over 11 EU countries and also filed DMF in TGA, Australia
- Filed ASMF/EDMF of Temozolomide in EMEA, TGA, Health Canada, Swissmedic and Medsafe
- ‘Best District Export Award’ obtained from FKCCI, Bangalore for the year 2005-2010
- ‘Star Export Excellence Award’ obtained from VITC, Bangalore for the year 2005-2010
- Korean FDA Approved for Gemcitabine HCl & Ambroxol HCl
- Filed USDMF for Anastrozole, Temozolomide, Oxaliplatin, Irinotecan HCl Trihydrate and Oxaliplatin
- Ambroxol MF Holder and Site Registered with PMDA, Japan
- Obtained EU GMP & GMP Certifications from Afssaps, France, BSG, Hamburg, Infarmed, Portugal, TGA, Australia and Health Canada.